Fire sprinklers are an integral part of a complete fire prevention and protection system. Their implementation has been directly responsible for saving countless lives, preventing wide-scale property damage and stopping the rapid spread of fire.
Our professional team will install every aspect of the fire sprinkler system ensuring proper coverage and compliance.
- Design, installations, renovations, inspections, testing, & maintenance
- Wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, foam systems and special hazard
- Fire Pumps, Standpipes and underground services
- Backflow Prevention installation and testing
- Fire Hydrant testing and repair
- Design build and consulting services
Repairs & Inspection
Stay on top of your suppression system with frequent inspections and repairs when necessary.
Automatic Sprinkler Systems (wet & dry) are required to be maintained in operable conditions at all times. Maintenance and inspection is required monthly, quarterly and yearly.